You are invited to submit speaking proposals for The Societies’ 2017 Convention in London, UK at the Hilton London Metropole hotel. Join world-renowned photographers and industry experts as we kick-start the 2017 photography calendar.
Speakers proposals will be selected based on suitability and significance of topic as well as indications that the presentation will be organised and well prepared. We will also consider balance in the range of topics, level of expertise and the interests covered.
Speaker proposals should contain the following information:
- Name of person presenting.
- Speaker’s Bio – Each session will consist of one speaker unless otherwise approved by The Societies of Photographers.
- Advise if a demonstration will be provided and, if so, provide details of any special equipment needed to support your presentation or demonstration
- List any other conferences where this material has been presented or will be submitted
Example of topic considered:
- Wedding Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Personal Development
- Lighting Techniques
- Landscape Photography
- Documentary Photography
- Digital Imaging
- Color Management
- Wildlife and Nature Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Press Photography
- Sports Photography
- Event Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Travel Photography
- Social Media
- Plus more….
We look forward to hearing from all the creative, informational, invigorating, and talented individuals who are willing to inspire our attendees to walk away from this Convention with an extraordinary wealth of knowledge. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
What do I receive as a speaker?
- All speakers receive a full Masterclass pass to The Societies’ 2017 Convention.
- Travel allowance*
- Food allowance*
* Allowances dependent on speaking schedule.
Speaker Proposal submission deadline – 31 March 2016
2017 Convention Dates – 11-15 January 2017
Speakers Proposal Form: https://swpp.co.uk/secure/convention-speaker.htm