Ketan, a second generation photographer, has previously delivered an informative Masterclass on the ins and outs of Asian Wedding Photography.
Every photographer dreads that message from the client which reads "I have a few concerns I'd like to raise. When are you free to talk?". Our hearts start pounding. A nervous shuffle ensues. We retrace absolutely every step wondering where we slipped up.
The reality is that weddings are uncontrolled events, and despite the best planning, robust timelines and great relationships, things can and do go wrong. Ketan will be sharing many of his own experiences of having received that dreaded message and more importantly the various strategies employed to get a favourable outcome for both parties.
Remember that your response will most certainly affect future referrals from these clients and more importantly, your reputation. This class is intended to be very interactive. So please bring along your stories to share with the class.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour and nPhoto
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Understand who you are as a photographer, what your business represents and how it’s perceived
2. Learn some key psychological reasons as to why people complain
3. Understand your customer’s journey/experience with you, all the touch points that could lead to issues and how to cover your bases
4. Contracts/agreements and communications - learn to dot the I’s and cross the T’s
5. Partake in an interactive session of real life objections and resolutions
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials I would like to thank you for the magnificent dinner and the very helpful seminars. This convention really gave me a boost especially after the award I was given, Photographer of the year for bridal portrait. Andreas Evzonas
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01