The most popular way for photographers to sell work from a family or wedding photography session is to upload them to a password-protected gallery on their website and invite clients to browse and select.The belief is that this is convenient for client and photographer alike and this use of digital technology is the best way for forward.
Eight years ago, Annie changed from selling online to her family clients and adopted an in person sales (IPS) model. Since then, she has seen a dramatic increase in business turnover.
Annie’s Masterclass will cover how she transitioned from online to IPS, then progressed to employing a viewing consultant, and the benefits this has brought to her business.
Annie will go through how she prepares the client, the shoot to sell techniques, plus how to find someone to sell for you and the contracts required. She will also discuss the benefits of using online galleries in conjunction with IPS, what to take to the viewing session at a client’s home, as well as the follow-up service and presentation of orders on delivery.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Inspirational and engaging speaker with a great deal of practical photography business experience to share
2. The strength of in person sales (IPS) and how it can increase your business
3. The benefits of finding and employing the right person to help with IPS
4. How to shoot to sell - identifying the correct medium for each shot you take, as you take it
5. The customer journey – prepare your clients for the viewing and buying process to make sure you get the sale
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Hilary Binns: Great day yesterday at @TheSocieties #convention. Weary today though. How do you guys do 5 days of it?!
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01