Since 2003 Helen Bartlett has built up one of the most respected family photography businesses in London. With an approach focused on natural pictures taken on location, and always in black and white, clients book her for her distinctive visual style.
In this Masterclass Helen will discuss her approach to photography and offer guidance on finding your own vision within your family photography work. This isn’t a ‘shoot like me’ workshop, rather a look at how to improve your own work, and focus your photography to help you build your brand and improve your business.
Light Blue Software and Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Learn from London’s leading family photographer
2. Discover the power of personal projects
3. Explore the elements of a distinctive visual style and what you need to think about to find your own voice
4. Be inspired to grow creatively
5. Bring other genres into your work to create unique images
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials I really enjoyed the Convention down at Hammersmith! Brilliant. Even my train carriage was full of SWPP members all going to the same place! Sharon
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01