Newborn photography has become increasingly popular, and whilst beautifully crafted images of perfectly posed babies certainly have wow factor, what if there was another way of capturing those first few weeks and months?
Stephanie's approach not just about capturing the cuteness of the new baby but also about documenting that special bond between mother and baby, the huge pride of new parents, the bemusement of young siblings, all in the family's real surroundings.
During the Masterclass, Stephanie will talk you through her session workflow, how she uses available light and how she captures this special time whilst being mindful of making Mum look and feel great.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Find out how to create beautiful, natural-looking newborn and baby photos that sell
2. Understand how to make the most of available light indoors
3. Get tips on Stephanie’s session workflow to provide a great variety of shots that include not just the baby but siblings and parents as well
4. Save your back and wallet by cutting down on props, backdrops and equipment for your newborn and baby shoots
5. Learn from an award winning photographer and teacher with over 10 years experience
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 329 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Hilary Binns: Great day yesterday at @TheSocieties #convention. Weary today though. How do you guys do 5 days of it?!
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01