In 2010 Richard Bradbury launched a completely new division of his successful commercial photography business. It was designed to create an archival book of images of London’s children and bring the finest quality of portraiture to all of London’s residents. Using all of the skill he had gained from 30 years of shooting advertising and editorial campaigns around the world Richard has defined a new benchmark for Children’s portraiture.
During this Masterclass Richard will share the secrets of how to make every child look like an editorial model and guarantee multiple high end sales from every child photo shoot you do. If you want to know how to photograph children, from babies to teenagers, then this seminar is un-missable!
Sponsored by The Flash Centre
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. This class will teach you everything you need to know to photograph children with beautiful results every time
2. Learn about lighting techniques using nothing but natural light and a hand held reflector on location to get the G.L.O.W. effect
3. Child psychology is an essential skill when photographing children and I will teach you the basic steps that you should always use to control every type of child
4. I will teach you the best ways to guarantee multiple sales from your child portrait shoot using several basic steps
5. Workflow begins when you first speak to your client and will make a huge difference to the efficiency and profitability of your child portrait shoot
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials It was a great pleasure and an honour being at the convention. I would like to thank you and Phil for believing in me and inviting me to speak at the convention for the 2nd time. I really enjoyed sharing my knowledge with the numerous delegates that have attended my sessions. I had such a great feedback that it sounds too good to be true. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for the 4 awards that I got at the convention. This experience will help me to work even harder for the coming competitions. Christopher Azzopardi
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01