Join Xander and become a master of light. Imagine the creative freedom you will gain from knowing how to light people in any situation at any time.
For many photographers, lighting, and especially the use of off-camera, can be intimidating. Where to put the lights, power output settings, how to trigger them and what settings to put the camera on are just some of the questions we will answer.
We will break down the main aspects of lighting into easy to understand elements using models on the day. We will also look at the different kinds of lighting available, quantity v quality, off-camera flash with speedlites v monobloc, and how to balance ambient daylight with flash.
If you can master lighting you will never be stuck on a shoot ever again. Imagine how your creativity will expand and your new found confidence will make your photography business fly.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Begin your journey into off-camera flash – learn how to do it right here, right now
2. Learn the essentials in a fun and entertaining way so that you can unlock your creativity
3. Understand where to put the lights to achieve the look you want as well as all the flash and camera settings required
4. Using live models and demonstrations you will see how to create great poses easily
5. How to mix off-camera flash and ambient light for stunning results
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 329 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials It was an amazing week full of inspiring seminars and wonderful discoveries at the convention. And then it was an unbelievable Sunday evening!:)) It's still hard to believe it was not a dream :) Sincere thanks for everything! Viktorija
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01