In the Superclass Sean will go through the process of scouting a location within the hotel to demonstrate finding the best viewpoints at a venue.
Sean will show how camera movements are used on location, giving you the opportunity to play with them during the class. We will go through the lighting of an interior space and how different light shakers can be used to enhance surfaces and add depth and drama to the space.
You will also have the chance to shoot your own images of the space with your own kit or with Sean's medium format technical camera kit. This will be very much a hands on Superclass looking at all the aspects of a interior shoot.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. How to scout out, and get the most out of, a location
2. Hands on experience of how to light an interior space
3. Practical demonstrations of camera movements showing what they can add to the shoot
4. A chance to shoot the space with your own kit or using Sean's medium format Hasselblad 100 mp digital kit
5. Find out about lens choice and how to use focal length to the best advantage
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 300 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials This year's Convention will have a very positive impact on my business and I just know that I will be ready for more next year. I'm on a journey to a very nice place, it will take a while to get there and the hills are very steep. Get there I will and your input will have played a big part in the successes that lie ahead. Graham Martin
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01