In the Superclass Sean will go through the process of scouting a location within the hotel to demonstrate finding the best viewpoints at a venue.
Sean will show how camera movements are used on location, giving you the opportunity to play with them during the class. We will go through the lighting of an interior space and how different light shakers can be used to enhance surfaces and add depth and drama to the space.
You will also have the chance to shoot your own images of the space with your own kit or with Sean's medium format technical camera kit. This will be very much a hands on Superclass looking at all the aspects of a interior shoot.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. How to scout out, and get the most out of, a location
2. Hands on experience of how to light an interior space
3. Practical demonstrations of camera movements showing what they can add to the shoot
4. A chance to shoot the space with your own kit or using Sean's medium format Hasselblad 100 mp digital kit
5. Find out about lens choice and how to use focal length to the best advantage
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 49 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 10th January 2018
Convention testimonials Scott Johnson: Thank you @TheSocieties for an amazing convention, packed with such inspiring speakers. I'm buzzing! Can't wait for next year!! #swpp
Seminar Title page
last updated 20/11/2017 14:57:21