Are you passionate about your business? If you have a thirst for the business, yet you feel a little lost, all out of sorts and looking for somebody to sprinkle some fairy dust over your business then join this session.
Being in business is no easy game, marketing the business can often lead you down many blind alleys - leaving you disheartened and as some may say ‘broken’ but still determined. Let us fix YOU, let the convention fix you, let Catherine Connor fix you. Running a business should feel uplifting, fun, rewarding and motivational if this feels far from your reality then join us for this session - Its a game changer!
Do you feel stuck in a rut? You care about your business deeply, yet you’ve lost your mojo and relationship with the reality of what’s needed. If you feel ready for a boost, a change and a new insight into all the possibilities of your business Catherine Connor will carefully guide you through this motivational and enriching session. This is about grasping the nettles of what is painful within the business… Shaping a more fruitful future.
Nobody will ever serve you and your ambitions better than Catherine Connor. Her reputation is about a no nonsense approach, jargon free yet packed with essential advice, answers and insights. You will leave this session with new found confidence and vigour.
We will explore
Being in business
Planning a brighter future
The power of ambition and goal setting
Marketing your ambitions
How to get a grip of the business
Sponsored by One Vision Imaging Ltd and Aspire Photography Training
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
If you are already feeling overwhelmed by the thought of the year ahead, and your list of things to do is getting longer and longer, so long in fact that you simply don't know where to start and which direction to take the business in then this is the seminar for you
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. This is a new year, with experience so many will be needing and wanting a whole new way of living with the business. It's all about making the business work harder than you!
2. If you’re a little fed up, your keen, committed and ambitious yet you still feel overwhelmed by all you need to do, let’s look at doing what makes a difference to both the bottom line and the sheer quality of the product you offer
3. If you want to earn more - do you need more monies in the pot? Not because you’re greedy but because you know it's about time you witnessed something for all your hard work, your labour of love needs to pay you far more
4. Do you want this to be the year you nailed the business, the year everything fell into place?
5. Do you want to be one step ahead of those you compete with? In fact you want to be on fire!
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Just wanted to convey my thanks and the companies thanks for the Show this year. Jane Allan Photography
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01