Join Terry Donnelly in an exclusive location shoot at a London mansion house, and learn to create a conceptual image in the style of his Fellowship panel (FSWPP).
You will be visiting this amazing mansion house and investigating possible shooting locations within the building and looking at creating narratives while photographing a professional model. You will be using a mix of ambient and flash lighting depending on the conditions, to light the model and the environment.
Terry will share with you his thought process and workflow, and as well as being a learning class, you will also be hands on as much as possible and shooting images for your own portfolio use.
This is a unique and extremely rare class that is a must to attend!
*Limited to just 15 delegates*
The Societies Members - £160
The Societies Non-Members - £240
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Continuing development and learning, no matter how much people know, there is always more and sometimes the most obvious overlook
2. Tailored class giving focussed information not the subject you are interested in
3. Insights into the speakers mindset, this is often only available on face to face presentations and workshops
4. Interaction with the speaker, and opportunity to be interactive
5. Entertainment and networking, great opportunity to meet other like minded people
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Just wanted to convey my thanks and the companies thanks for the Show this year. Jane Allan Photography
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01