Robert asks this same question of wedding photographers around the world, ‘Do you shoot you want or do you shoot what you get?’ Most photographers shoot what they get because they do not know how to set themselves up for photographic success on the wedding day. In other words, creating time and space to shoot for themselves, not just for the client.
From the first time meeting the client, during the consultation, the engagement session, to walking in the door on the wedding day greeted with a big hug from the bride, Robert will walk you through how he gets over three hours of "Time to Play" prior to the ceremony to capture the most creative, yet fun a relaxed images for himself as well as his client, fulfilling both their needs.
Robert will teach you how he gets his couples to see each other prior to the ceremony so ALL the wedding pictures are done before the couple ever says “I do.” Also, how to get 20 mins of bride and groom bonus time after that big kiss. Robert will teach you how to educate your couples on how to be on time and what to teach your clients the things will make them late. Transportation, hair and Make-up, and family and bridal party.
Robert will show you how to use the engagement shoot as a tool to not only deepen the relationship between yourself and the client, but to use it as an opportunity to up your packages and make more money than the original booking price along with several other tips that will make you look like a star in your client’s eyes, including timing, location, and purpose.
Sponsored by Triple Scoop Music
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Do you shoot what you want or do you shoot what you get? This class will teach you how to shoot more images that excite you at the end of the day
2. Do you shoot for yourself or more for your client? This class will teach you how to shoot for yourself while still making your client happy
3. How much time do you usually get to take pictures with your couples is it stressful or relaxed? How to spend time with your couples, their families, and bridal party prior to the wedding, capturing great moments and creating beautiful images in a fun relaxed environment
4. Robert will teach you what 30 minutes of the day produces the most emotional imagery and is his favourite 30 minutes on the wedding day
5. Robert will talk about how he rarely uses flash his weddings, including inside a church and during the reception
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials We should also be saying our thank you's for having faith in our talents and inviting us once more to speak. Feedback has been tremendous and nice emails are coming in. Joe Smith
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01