It's not always necessary to have dozens of poses and lighting setups at each wedding, and we should always favour quality over quantity. Sometimes you just need to know how to create and refine a handful of beautiful, elegant and effective poses to a very high standard with emotion and then shape the light to perfect it.
A great pose with bad light will look unflattering and will ruin your photos and, since lighting and posing go hand in hand. We will have a live shoot to show how we can invent creative, interesting and beautiful poses in-situ using a step by step process and craft suitable light with it whether it's with flash, continuous or available light and we'll throw a touch of emotion in the mix for good measure.
Sponsored by Loxley Colour
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Learn how to craft beautiful and elegant posing with simple and effective direction
2. I will show you how good lighting and posing need to work hand in hand
3. I will demonstrate lighting techniques using flash and continuous lighting as well as how to modify your lighting to create drama and intensity in camera
4. Learn how to refine your posing to perfect your images
5. We will discuss what Print Judges look for in posing and lighting to help elevate your images
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 300 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials What a great Convention - Paul Bucknall
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01