A regular face at WPPI, Kenny Kim always brings clear, meaningful, practical messages to his Masterclasses.
With ten years of shooting destination weddings under his belt, Kim will share his treasure trove full of insights about how to be an effective wedding photographer.
In the second part to this talk series, you will learn more about how to price your packages for destination weddings, practical travel tips as well as what kind of gear to bring for your destination wedding shoots.
Sponsored by Photovalue
Triple Scoop Music
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. We will go in-depth into the destination wedding market in the US and how to utilise that information to set up your destination wedding photography business
2. Various ways to market yourself as a destination wedding photographer and how to get started in this business
3. How to utilise social media and relational marketing to help you book more destination (and local) weddings
4. How to successfully prepare and execute a destination wedding and how it differs from local ones
5. Practical tips on how to travel with your gear for destination weddings / how to become a savvy traveller
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 325 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Had a great time at the convention. Definitely booking for a few days next year. Simon
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01