A regular face at WPPI, Kenny Kim always brings clear, meaningful, practical messages to his Masterclasses.
With ten years of shooting destination weddings under his belt, Kim will share his treasure trove full of insights about how to be an effective wedding photographer.
In this two part talk series, you will walk away with solid tips on booking your first destination wedding clients, using your social media to maintain new and old client relationships, building necessary relational skills with clients and vendors, getting your work published, and “do’s” and “don'ts” on your wedding day weekend, plus more.
Sponsored by Photovalue
Triple Scoop Music
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. We will go in-depth into the destination wedding market in the US and how to utilise that information to set up your destination wedding photography business
2. Various ways to market yourself as a destination wedding photographer and how to get started in this business
3. How to utilise social media and relational marketing to help you book more destination (and local) weddings
4. How to successfully prepare and execute a destination wedding and how it differs from local ones
5. Practical tips on how to travel with your gear for destination weddings / how to become a savvy traveller
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Hilary Binns: Great day yesterday at @TheSocieties #convention. Weary today though. How do you guys do 5 days of it?!
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01