Did you know that more people are viewing websites on mobile than desktop? Did you know that Google wants every website to have a security certificate or suffer the consequences? Are you using the Facebook pixel to retarget your website visitors?
From security and backup to genius marketing ideas, Melissa Love will cover the key trends, new products and best practices for photography websites in 2018 and beyond.
* How to make sure your website is truly mobile friendly?
* Why you need to install a security certificate and how to do it the easy way
* How to stop all web hackers in their tracks
* Why backing up your website incrementally is the only way to go
* Getting to know Google Search Console and why it's your secret weapon
* Why website speed is crucial and how to improve it
* Why capturing emails and building a list can help you stand out from the crowd
* How to curate and display your portfolio to speak directly to your ideal client
* Creating a killer contact page
* Continuing the relationship with retargeting
The talk will give you real action points and includes a link to a free video learning e-course so you can work through each idea at your own pace.
Sponsored by The Design Space Co
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Just a quick mail to say a huge Thanks for a great weekend, I really enjoyed it. I learnt loads and I hope that the people who attended my talks got a lot from them. The feed back at them was great ..and loads of great questions asked during them. Podge
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01