What does ‘Brand and Marketing’ mean in its most practical sense for a small family photography business owner? We all understand that brands with huge budgets have business plans, marketing plans and a clear visual style, but how do we translate this for smaller businesses that don't have tens of thousands to spend?
Over the course of 2 hours, Nina will discuss what branding really means for a small photography business and will talk through practical exercises to help you understand what you stand for. From your ideal customer to visual brand identity, Nina will discuss how to help organise your marketing into manageable prioritised tasks.
You will leave this Masterclass with ideas for how to plan the direction in which of your family photography business should be headed and why. Course materials will also be made available online afterwards.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Learn how to build a picture of your perfect customer to use in marketing activity
2. Be shown how to prioritise your marketing activities into what has the biggest impact on your business
3. Be shown simple tasks which help you understand what your own brand
4. To learn what branding really means for a small business with a limited budget
5. To leave with a clear idea of how to write a business plan for 2018
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Thanks for your note Juliet, I had a wonderful convention, met so many fab new people and of course cemented old friends. Thanks for everything. Morag MacDonald
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01