During this Masterclass you will learn how to use Photoshop in the way you will love! Let’s see how to change the old sky into the new one, how to make a dress longer or how to fix the most common digital photo problems.
Greg Moment is going to teach you how to process RAW files like pro photographers and how to manipulate images to create an art. You will hear clear instructions how to edit your images and use significant new features of Photoshop. You will understand channels and see step-by-step the key techniques for working in Photoshop.
Greg will open your mind and you will see your potential. Let’s take your images to a whole new level! Greg will share the techniques he uses to elevate his images from the everyday to the extraordinary!
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Join and see how to change the old sky into the new one
2. Join and learn how to saturate colours and not change the noise at the same time
3. Join and understand how to lighten or darken the areas on the image not changing the tonality
4. Join and see how to create a beautiful tonality of the skin in the images
5. Join and learn how to control highlights and shadows for the best printing results
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 329 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Scott Johnson: Thank you @TheSocieties for an amazing convention, packed with such inspiring speakers. I'm buzzing! Can't wait for next year!! #swpp
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:00