During this Masterclass you will see excellent examples of how Greg Moment uses different sources of light whilst photographing real wedding couples and models.
You will learn how to mix Ice Light, LED lights, video light, natural light and flash lamps, whilst creating great images, you will see Greg’s posing techniques and you will also learn how to choose the best location to shoot in new city. You will see how to expose correctly, how to create good backlighting effect with different sources of light and how to achieve clean picture at the end, creating you own vision and style. Greg will answer your questions about the common lighting mistakes of photographers and will share his international experience with you.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Join and see how the posing is connected to the source of the light
2. Join and learn how to create a beautiful pose of the bride in the common room
3. Join and understand the tricks which will allow you to create the love between two bodies
4. Join and see how to mix an ambient light with flashes
5. Join and learn how to choose the best sources of light and mix them in a new location
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Thanks for your note Juliet, I had a wonderful convention, met so many fab new people and of course cemented old friends. Thanks for everything. Morag MacDonald
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01