Kevin will demonstrate how he shoots candidly at weddings, for social and street photography, and for his own personal images.
Kevin is passionate about authentic storytelling with images, and whilst there are obviously many ways of shooting, Kevin prefers to have no intervention what-so-ever; he will explain how he tries to manage the holy trinity of Light, Composition and Moment through the use of the Fujifilm system, its EVF, Film Simulations and metering.
This presentation will be less about 7,000 frames, but more about becoming an observer, anticipation and a storyteller through considered moments.Weddings are important, but our everyday life is more important. You will hopefully leave with a renewed energy and passion not only for shooting weddings, but shooting anything; from Street to your kids having breakfast at home. There is a story to tell all the time.
Sponsored by Fujifilm
Triple Scoop Music
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Understand the difference between an “observer” and a “photographer”
2. See how Kevin uses Light, Composition and Moment to pick each moment
3. See how Kevin has adapted totally and thrived on using the Fujifilm mirrorless system
4. Get a grasp of how to tell complete stories, candidly at weddings
5. See how I use candid photography for my social photography including Day in the life shoots and birth photography
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Had a great time at the convention. Definitely booking for a few days next year. Simon
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01