Creative people who become business owners often have a hard time planning for profit. We love what we do and want everyone to "have it". We give things away and have a hard time putting a value on our time and our work.
Let's dive into value and the benefits that your clients receive as a bonus to your pricing. We will talk about scheduling, planning, and pricing for profit and why these things are so important to your business!
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Can you be PASSIONATE AND PROFITABLE? Learn why passion is the key to profitability
2. Learn the ONE key to hitting your goals
3. Learn the 6 components of a profitable portrait business
4. Learn how being profitable allows you to maximize your potential
5. Write your own profit creed!
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials I absolutely loved the convention and cant wait for next year. - Pete Denness
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01