Everyone knows that make-up is important for a picture. However, do you also know the difference between make-up for studio vs. outdoor shooting?
In this Masterclass the essential make-up when shooting women (older and younger) will be discussed. There will be a demonstration of four different kinds of make-up that can be used for nude and glamour shots as well as competition pictures and fashion photography.
The make-ups taught will be:
What you learn in this Masterclass you will be able to use in your everyday business as a photographer. Learning the basic make-up techniques will make it easier for you to get beautiful pictures. Now you do not have to rely on the customers’ average skills or have the hassle to book a make-up artist for every shoot. The make-up taught here will on average take 15 minutes to apply when it is mastered. Malou Reedorf will showcase some of her make-up pictures, talk about how her education as a make-up artist has benefitted her as a photographer and have had a huge impact on her business.
Offering make-up to your customers can be built into your business plan as a way of earning more or a way for you to stand out compared to your competitors when offering it as an extra free service.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Avoid coordinating big teams. Learn how to do a beautiful glamour make-up for every occasion YOURSELF!
2. If you are struggling with your photographer business like so many others, and have time to spare, why not use your time to get extra revenue in?
3. Our clients do not know how to put on flattering make-up. Based on experience, a customer buys more pictures, if she feels beautiful
4. Give your clients an extra service by offering them a make-over before the shoot and stand out from your competitors
5. If you are interested in make-up but never really knew where to start, here you will get all the information you need!
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Helenka Sapiecha: had a great time @TheSocieties convention in london, grateful to have a fullhouse at 8.30am for my masterclass! same time next year folks?
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:00