Join multi award winning wedding photographer David Stanbury as he shows you how to become the complete wedding photographer and photograph the perfect wedding day, from meeting the couple to presenting a stunning wedding album, everything is covered.
In this packed 2 hour Masterclass David will 'live shoot' a bride & groom to show you how he creates his signature images and then David will show you his 'digital darkroom' including his post production workflow & how he designs his wedding albums and achieves those all important post wedding sales & referrals.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. David will run through thoughts, ideas & how he composes his images and the best way to create your style
2. David will run through a 'live' posing with a Bride & Groom
3. See how David & Jane shoot a full wedding with tips and advice from a career spanning over 20 years
4. David will run through his post production and album design
5. Taking the photograph is only 50% of being a good wedding photographer David & Jane will give away a few secrets on what it takes to become the complete wedding photographer
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 239 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Kevin Barton: Excellent time @TheSocieties convention now time to digest, plan, do and challenge oneself.
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01