Join Paul Wilkinson FSWPP FMPA on an entertaining talk on thinking business in every step of Portrait Photography. From marketing, customer enquiries, shoot preparation, the shoot, preparation for the reveal, the reveal, delivery of the final product and ultimately retaining your customers; every step is part of the customer experience that Paul will whisk through.
Paul has very high shoot sales and delights his customer with high end products. Join him to find out how.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Learn first-hand from one of the top portrait photographers in the UK
2. Follow Paul through his customers’ experience to see why every step matters
3. See how you can apply parts of the process to increase your average sales
4. Understand why in photography retaining your customers is more important than attracting new ones
5. Opportunity to ask Paul questions, talk through ideas and ultimately take your portrait photography business to the next level
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 325 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials We should also be saying our thank you's for having faith in our talents and inviting us once more to speak. Feedback has been tremendous and nice emails are coming in. Joe Smith
Seminar Title page
last updated 08/01/2018 12:28:01