Subject: Qualifications Hands On Beginner
Day: Friday 18th Jan 2019
Time: 14.00 to 18.00 - Superclass
Main Speakers Angela Adams, Jocelyn Conway, Damian McGillicuddy
Angela Adams, Jocelyn Conway, Damian McGillicuddy in room : Sancerre
Have you ever wondered why some image panels are more successful than others? Would you love to learn the art of creating image panels with wow? Do you know which paper to select to showcase your photographs and why paper choice and mounting to enhance your pictures matters?
In this Superclass you will learn:
1. The process behind the creation of successful images.
2. How to create panels with wow.
3. How paper and mount choice really does matter.
4. How to avoid the pitfalls which prevent many from creating successful images and panels.
5. How to be your own worst critic and choose your best work.
6. How crafting an appropriate statement of intent matters.
Join Damian, Jocelyn and Angela for four hours of education associated with the art of creating award-winning image panels. Learn the lego-brick approach which will have you choosing the paper to print your image before you've even picked up your camera.
This Superclass isn't all about panels leading to distinction, it's about passionate individuals who really do want to take their photography to the next level. You will learn how to evaluate your work and leave equipped with the skills to become a better photographer. One who honestly critiques their own work to move forward in your individual photography journey, be that for distinction or business.
Each delegate will have the opportunity to bring along a small number of images for critique (but only if you really want to), as we know group critique is one of the best learning experiences, especially when conducted in a safe and positive environment.
Members - £100 each
Non-members - £150 each
Sponsored by The Flash Centre
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. To learn the process behind the creation of successful images
2. To learn how to create panels with wow and why paper and mount choice matters
3. To learn how to avoid the pitfalls which prevent many from creating successful panels
4. To learn how to be your own worst critic and choose your best work
5. To learn how crafting an appropriate statement of intent matters
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Jacqui Dunbar: Fantastic time at the Convention, lots of learning, networking and a couple of purchases
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43