Join Andrew Appleton for a 2 hour Masterclass on taking your image from concept to completion. Andrew will explain how to plan photography projects both for personal use and working to a client brief. This will include selection of equipment, choosing and booking locations, props and talent. The premise is that you need to know your end goal at all stages.
Andrew will aslo cover, where ideas come from, all the facts you need for selecting the right equipment, casting talent and managing production teams and if you really want to go places… Get the low-down on effective location scouting.
Appleton Photo Training
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Learn the ropes from a professional: a fascinating breakdown of some real-life shoots
2. Where do ideas come from? Tips for interpreting a client’s brief and getting inspired results
3. Getting your kit together: all the facts you need for selecting the right equipment
4. Casting talent and managing production teams: here’s what you need to know to get it right
5. And if you really want to go places… Get the low-down on effective location scouting.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 0 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Convention testimonials Jacqui Dunbar: Fantastic time at the Convention, lots of learning, networking and a couple of purchases
Seminar Title page
last updated 12/01/2019 09:16:43