The firmware update incorporates ideas taken from the many opinions and requests we received from customers who filled out a survey when they registered their cameras. The update adds new functions and an increased number of settings that can be adjusted on the GR DIGITAL IV cameras that our customers already treasure, thus improving its performance and ease of use while also giving it the latest functions.
The firmware and user manual explaining its functions can be downloaded free of charge from the Ricoh website.
First GR DIGITAL IV Function-Expansion Firmware Update
1. Adds Function for Including Copyright NoticeInputted copyright information is recorded to the images Exif data when a picture is taken. Up to 46 alphanumeric characters can be recorded, and the information can then be checked in the detailed file information on the cameras playback screen.
2. Improves Auto Exposure SpeedThe speed of auto exposure control has been improved, making selection of the proper exposure smoother.
3. Adds Function for Saving Snap Focus Distance at Time of Shutter Release to the ADJ lever and Fn buttonThe snap focus distance at the time of shutter release can now be saved to the ADJ. lever or the Fn button. The setting can be changed without having to go the menu screen.
4. Adds Function for Displaying Photo Information for Interval Composite PhotosFor photos taken using the Interval Composite mode, this function enables a display of shooting times from start to finish, as well as the number of composite images in the detailed information displayed on the playback screen.
5. Adds Floating Black level adjustment function for Interval Composite Mode ShootingThe Floating black level adjustment function can be turned On or Off default setting is on; if set to On, it can reduce noise at high sensitivities.
2015 Societies Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 81 days to book for the 2015 Convention Wednesday 14th January 2015