onOne Software Now Leopard Compatible
onOne Software Announces Compatibility with Mac OS X Leopard Operating System
Current users of onOne Software products can automatically update to latest versions
Portland, OR - December 18, 2007 -onOne Software, Inc., provider of world-class software solutions for professional photographers and graphic designers, announces today that all of the latest versions of onOne Software's products are compatible with Apple's recently launched Leopard operating system.
We are pleased to be able to provide these updates to our users for Mac OS X Leopard so quickly, said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. We appreciate the loyal support of our customers within the Mac community and we're delighted that they will be able to benefit from the creative features of our imaging software products on the new Mac OS X Leopard operating system.
The following onOne Software products are now compatible with Apple's latest version -Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Genuine Fractals 5.0.4, Mask Pro 4.1.2, PhotoFrame 3.1.1, PhotoFrame Professional Edition 3.1.2, PhotoTune 2.2, Intellihance Pro 4.2.1, Essentials for Photoshop Elements 2.0, PhotoTools 1.0, PhotoTools Professional Edition 1.0, Plug-In Suite 3, PhotoFrame Frame Collections, PhotoPresets for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and PhotoPresets for Adobe Camera Raw.
New users of the above mentioned onOne Software products will automatically receive the latest Mac versions of these products which will operate with Leopard.
About the Products
1st Published 26 July 2012 16:07
last update 13/02/2015 12:31:33
- Genuine Fractals 5 can resize images over 1,000% with no loss of detail or sharpness.
- Mask Pro 4.1 easily creates high-quality masks and selections from tough subjects like hair and glass.
- PhotoFrame 3 and PhotoFrame 3 Professional Edition create stunning border and edge effects right out of the darkroom. PhotoFrame 3 Professional Edition builds on PhotoFrame by including additional frame choices, created by professional photographers Dave Cross, Jack Davis, Jim DiVitale, Helene Glassman, Kevin Kubota, Rick Sammon and Vincent Versace.
- Intellihance Pro 4 makes optimizing your images a snap by combining eight image adjustments in one place.
- Essentials 2 for Photoshop Elements software suite includes technology from onOne Software's newly acquired PhotoTune color correction software, and onOne Software's Mask Pro, PhotoFrame, and Genuine Fractals software products fine-tuned specifically for Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- PhotoTools 1 and PhotoTools 1 Professional Edition utilize the power of Photoshop Actions to provide a wide range of imaging tools including effects, corrections and production automation in a full-featured interface.
- Plug-in Suite 3 combines full versions of four essential software tools -Genuine Fractals 5, PhotoFrame 3.1, Mask Pro 4.1 and Intellihance Pro 4.2 -as well as the new PhotoTune 2.2 as a bonus.
- PhotoTune 2 incorporates the onOne Software's newly acquired color-correction plug-ins -20/20 Color MD 2.0 and SkinTune 2.0.
- PhotoPresets for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom features over 80 presets designed by Photoshop Hall-of-Famer Jack Davis.
- PhotoPresets for Adobe Camera RAW features over 100 presets for designed by Photoshop Hall-of-Famer Jack Davis.
Societies Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 295 days to book for the SWPP Convention starting on Wednesday 20th January 2016