GR II Silver Edition
A special-edition package including the silver edition GR II high end digital compact camera and a premium leather case
RICOH IMAGING EUROPE S.A.S is pleased to announce the launch of the GR II Silver Edition to commemorate the 80th anniversary of Ricoh Company, Ltd. This exclusive package comprises a silver edition of the GR II high-end digital compact camera launched in July 2015 and an exclusively designed leather case. It will be available in a limited quantity of 3,200 units worldwide.
- The camera body has a stylish, high-grade, silver leather-tone finish. Its exterior coating features an elegant, grained texture created by spraying droplets of a coating material onto the camera body
- The package has distinctive features creating a sense of exclusivity for fans of the GR II the shutter release button and the ring cap have been finished in silver, identical to that of the camera body; the lens description is engraved on the front ring using a diamond-cutting process; the GR logo on the cameras front panel has been changed to white; and the product box has been specially designed for this package
- When the cameras power is turned off, it displays an original termination screen, which has a solid, high-grade design expressing the GR IIs product concept
- The package includes a black, genuine leather camera case exclusively designed for the GR II camera body. It also provides useful features for quick-action snapshot photography, including a belt loop on the back, and a top cover that opens fully for easy removal of the camera body
- The cameras specifications are identical to those of the standard GR II model.
- The design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Available End March
1st Published 23 February 2016 10:59 Posted by Ben Jones
last update 11/10/2018 11:21:05
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 325 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 20th January 2021