Panasonic to exhibit at The Photography Show
Panasonic will exhibit at the upcoming Photography Show held at the NEC in Birmingham from 18th - 21st March inclusive.
Visitors will have the chance to get hands on with the latest LUMIX, LUMIX G, HD Camcorders and lenses on Panasonic’s stand (D41) with a host of Lumix Pro Photographers.
The hotly anticipated LUMIX GH5 will be making its first appearance at a consumer trade show, allowing visitors to see the camera for potentially the first time. The Lumix GH5 allows you to explore new dimensions by combining photography and videography into one hybrid product. The world’s first 4K/60P video recording camera with 6K Photo allows you to confidently capture moment otherwise left to chance.
Panasonic has teamed up with Camera Worldand London Camera Exchange to give visitors the chance to secure exclusive show offers on the LUMIX and LUMIX G range (available from their stands at D21 and E51 respectively).
Presented by the LUMIX GH5, this year The Photography Show introduces the Video Theatre for the first time. A perfect way for visitors to learn how to expand their skill set, this dedicated video area will cover integrating moving images into your project, bringing your stories to life and the key difference in camera set up and post production for movie-making. Details of Lumix Ambassador talks below;
- Filming in 4K and 6K Photo Mode (12:00 - 12:40pm, Saturday 18th March)
Lumix G Ambassador Nick Driftwoodexplores filmmaking in ultra-high definition formats . He’ll take visitors through the advantages of the cameras & technology required to produce cinematic looking footage. Nick will also demonstrate skills for both theatrical and broadcast release using just prosumer mirrorless cameras.
- Professional Filming with CSC Cameras (14:00 - 14:40pm, Sunday 19th March)
Steven Clarey and Nick Driftwood shoot very different subject matter, with completely different approaches but use similar camera kit. Steven likes to have everything in his bag and ready to go; Nick often has to pack for multi-camera setups. This talks aims to look at the various cameras, lenses and accessory equipment each have to take on location; the techniques employed using such kit and how in the future they believe everything will come together as one.
- Stills to moving image: A guide for photographers (14:00 - 14:40pm, Tuesday 21st March)
Shooting both stills and video, Lumix Photographer Steven Clarey shares his advice for a hybrid approach and transitioning from one to the other. Visitors can learn about telling stories using video, workflow, editing moving images and how photography skills can be used in video.
The Photography Show Website
LUMIX G Professional Photographers will be speaking at the Behind the Lens theatre, covering a range of topics including Astrophotography and shooting stock photography. The focal point for experts sharing tips and tricks across all genres, the Behind the Lens theatre debates the most controversial hot topics in photography. Details below;
- Astrophotography for Everyone (15:00 - 15:40pm, Saturday 18th March)
Find out how accessible astrophotography can be with Lumix G Ambassador Steven Clarey, with his session dedicated to shooting the stars. Discover how to choose the best locations for capturing the sky and essential techniques and kit for night time shooting.
- Big Pictures, Small Cameras (11:00 - 11:40am, Sunday 19th March)
Lumix Ambassador Ross Grieve shoots street photography and commercial campaigns for big brands on Mirrorless cameras. Discover how he plans, executes and delivers images to the likes of The Waldorf Astoria with plenty of tips and tricks along the way.
- Telling stories and making a difference (16:00 - 16:40pm, Sunday 19th March)
Wildlife photographer and cameraman Luke Massey shares his approach to finding unique projects in exceptional locations. Having shot in remote locations across Africa with LUMIX G, learn how Luke balances shooting stills and video and going the extra mile for stand out photos.
- The Folklore Project: Recording Britain’s stories (12:00 - 12:40pm, Monday 20th March)Professional Photographer and Lumix Ambassador Hugh Hastingshas launched a new social history initiative, where a community of contributors are making a record of the people of Britain who otherwise would never be heard. Find out how you become part of this community and contribute to the History of Britain.
- Shooting Stock Photography (15:00 - 15:40pm, Tuesday 21st March)Specialist stock photographer Dave Wallwill reveal how amateur photographers can profit from their images. Holiday snaps, dramatic landscapes and portraits - all images are needed for stock photography.
To get hands on with all of Panasonic’s Imaging products, get advice or help from our dedicated team, come and see Panasonic at Stand D41 at The Photography Show.
1st Published 23 February 2017 12:06 Posted by Ben Jones
last update 11/10/2018 11:18:22
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 126 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 22nd January 2020