ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1 - New Update Available
ON1 are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1
The first major free update to Photo RAW 2018. Version 2018.1 isn’t just about the new features, although there are many powerful new additions. They’ve been very focused on image quality and the results customers get from using ON1 Photo RAW. Image quality and performance are the top priorities in every update.
- Debayering - The algorithms have been improved to increase the amount of micro detail while reducing aliasing, yielding photos that are noticeably crisper with less colour artifacts.
- HDR - HDR alignment and deghosting have improved, yielding sharper results with less ghosting, noise, and colour fringe. Users now have the ability to select which frame is used for deghosting and can also adjust the amount of motion visible in water and clouds.
- Faster Cataloging - The thumbnail and preview generation of images is now faster. Searching photos has also been improved.
- Noise reduction - Improvements to reduce large noise from very high ISOs. Automatic hot-pixel removal has been added, and green and purple colour aberration reduction has improved.
- Sharpening - The sharpening algorithms have been improved to enhance micro details and provide sharper initial results.
- Panorama - The panorama merge dialog now does a better job with vertical panoramas as well as really large ones. It can now stitch together up to 25 photos at a time. Blending of photos to compensate for differences in exposure and white balance have been improved.
- Preview Quality - The preview window has been improved to more accurately reflect the details and sharpness in photos at different zoom levels.
More info here
1st Published 5 March 2018 13:31 Posted by Ben Jones
last update 10/09/2018 11:33:47
- NEW Import - Get photos from your camera to your computer, choose where you want the photos to go, assign metadata, and more.
- NEW Tethered Shooting - Get your photos to your computer instantly and apply import settings. Currently supports Canon and Nikon.
- NEW Soft Proofing - Simulate what your photo will look like when it’s printed.
- NEW Metadata Templates - Add metadata to a group of photos using presets. This allows you to choose and save only the information you want applied to your photos.
- NEW Video Browsing & Organizing - Now supports viewing video files so you can organize those as well. Copy, move, name, add metadata, and more.
- NEW Custom Sorting - This option in Browse allows you to put your photos in any order you choose.
- NEW Batch Rename - Rename all of your photos in a batch to add unique information to filenames.
- NEW Edit Capture Date - Adjust date and time on your photos so they match the actual date and time they were taken.
- NEW Auto Advance - Automatically switch to the next photo during the culling process when rating or tagging photos.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support - Added support for several new cameras and many new lenses.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 114 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 16th January 2019