Tuesday 25 April 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00 - England
Seminars Schedule - Open to members and non-members alike
Subjects covered: Postproduction, Seminars,
Category: Training DayAll bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.
Have you ever wondered how you can speed up your workflow and use Lightroom to its full potential ?
This full day Adobe Lightroom training will take you through everything you need to know to get the photos from your camera through to the finished version either printed or delivered digitally to your client.
This will include:
1. Understanding how Lightroom Works and Managing photos in a library
2. Developing and editing
3. Creating effects
4. Editing in another application
5. Sharing your work via email
6. Backup strategies
7. About white balance
8. Cropping and rotating images
9. Working with the tone controls
10. Correcting color balance and tonal range
11. Undoing, redoing and remembering changes
12. Developing your own presets
13. Working with virtual copies
14. Adjusting contrast using the tone curve
15. Making local corrections
16. Using the Graduated Filter tool
17. Using the Adjustment Brush tool
18. Making discrete colour adjustments
19. Understanding hue, saturation and luminance
20. Adjusting colours selectively
21. Converting an image to black and white
22. Split toning
23. Synchronizing settings
24. Correcting lens distortion
25. Correcting perspective effects automatically
26. Sharpening detail and reducing noise
27. Adding effects
28. Print Proofing
Using Lightroom can significantly speed up your workflow meaning you have more time to do the things that you love doin g!
Although it is not essential, if you have a laptop loaded with Adobe Lightroom bring it with you on the day to follow the instructions live. You will also need a notepad and pen.
The Societies and Adobe invite you to become a Creative Cloud Photography plan member today and save up to 20% on your first year! You'll pay just £6.85 every month for the first year for a Creative Cloud Photography plan membership which includes access to Photoshop CC and Lightroom. Offer valid from January 20, 2017 to January 20, 2018, for members of The Societies only.
G . F Smith
Lunch: Light lunch included.
Cost: Members £80 non members £120
Other Seminars with Lisa Beaney
Talk about this seminar on our Forum
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Hilton London Metropole Hotel ...
You have 258 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 10th January 2018