Oden Hotel :-
The building, which was built in 1972, has seven floors, the uppermost of which houses two conference rooms seating up to 40 people. There is a garage under the building with access to the other floors by lift. The building has been gradually renovated over the last few years.
Wedding Trivia: DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING The diamond engagement ring originated with King Maximillian who presented Mary of Burgundy with a diamond ring in 1477 as a token of his love.