Moments of love and tenderness between two people are the theme of this month’s competition. The relationships between people expressing love and togetherness at a special moment in their lives, it may be a wedding or just a romantic occasion or whatever the moment may be..
As with all competitions remember that good camera craft skills with accuracy of exposure is essential, good lighting is also beneficial, along with decisive cropping and excellent postproduction skills.
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months
No cash alternatives will be given
Winners announced HERE
Photo Quote: Light is my inspiration, my paint and brush. It is as vital as the model herself. Profoundly significant, it caresses the essential superlative curves and lines. Light I acknowledge as the energy upon which all life on this planet depends. - Ruth Bernhard