by Charlotte Moss Published 01/06/2014
On 13 May it was announced that the WPPI and SWPP would be partnering to allow members of each society access to benefits from the other. This is an exciting opportunity for members of both societies, with something extra for everyone to enjoy.
WPPI members will be offered access to many of the membership perks that The Societies offer. This will include:
• Discounted entry fees to the annual 20 x 16 print competition • The ability to enter the monthly and weekly photographic competitions
• Listings on the SWPP website to reach European audiences
• The digital edition of Professional Imagemaker magazine
• Virtual networking opportunities
• An invitation to the Societies Convention and much more.
Partner members from the WPPI will also be able to access the highly regarded Mentor Me programme. If you're looking to break into new international markets it can help to have insider information - what better way to understand how to best present your portfolio and market yourself than with a mentor in your new marketplace?
In return the WPPI is offering members of The Societies some very exciting benefits - those photographers that take advantage will see their work go truly global! Offers from the WPPI to Societies members include:
• Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines digital editions
• Portfolio listings on PhotoServe.com to reach a new international audience
• Discounts of 30% on entry fees for all WPPI, Rangefinder and PDN contests.
The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
You have 61 days until The Societies of Photographers Convention starting on Wednesday 22nd January 2020