Autumnal Portraits Photography Competition - Results Announced
Welcome to The Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers open to all competition. The topic is 'Autumnal Portraits'. We would like to see images that represent joy and Autumnal Portraits
Welcome to this great photographic competition in which we are looking for images that depict the theme of 'Autumn' this could be anything from portraits in the studio to outdoor settings such as the beautiful colour the Autumn season brings us. We look forward in seeing some lovely colourful and heart warming images that represent joy and the beautiful Autumn season.
See all entries HERE
Thank you and good luck.
Enter three images into this competition free of charge - if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner Win a copy of DxO PhotoLab 4 by DxO software worth £109, A Kenko AB600-R AI FLASHGUN (Canon or Nikon version) worth £400(RRP), One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.
About DxO PhotoLab 4: Revolutionary In Every Respect
DxO, one of the most innovative companies in the field of photography and image editing, is unveiling DxO PhotoLab 4, a major update of its multiple award-winning photo-editing software. This latest version features DxO DeepPRIME, a revolutionary demosaicing and denoising technology based on artificial intelligence and trained with deep learning. DxO PhotoLab 4 has also added a new dynamic interface system called DxO Smart Workspace, enriched its photo library with a batch renaming feature, and created an even simpler workflow by adding a new and exclusive editing history tool called DxO Advanced History and the ability to selectively copy and paste specific settings. Lastly, the new DxO Instant Watermarking feature lets users sign their photos by adding a watermark directly to the image.
Kenko AB600-R AI FLASHGUN
The Kenko AB600-R is a high-power, 'Advanced Intelligence' flashgun which enables photographers to raise their game to another level, helping them automate the lighting process and get the best results every time.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- State which competition name in file or zip file name
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also other promotional purposes.
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please check out a previous Togetherness competition to get some ideas
Photo Quote: Pick a theme and work it to exhaustion...the subject must be something you truly love or truly hate. - Dorothea Lange