Term - Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)

Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)SWPP Photographic Glossary

Monday 4th December 2023  

PermaJet - The Inkjet Paper & Canvas Specialists



Image Competition
Free entry for SWPP members.

Free Information Pack

Qualifications - An Overview

Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)

Evacuated bulb of glass containing pairs of plates between which electrodes pass. The tube used to project an electronic image to the computer monitor screen


Information provided by: SWPP
More Photographic Terms

Contact SWPP

The Society of Photographers Excellent TrustPilot

Update cookies preferences